2014年8月25日星期一

the Bulls coach Tom - Thibodeau said


August 17th Beijing time Cheap Jazz Jerseys news, reporting from ESPN, with Paul George injured and Kevin from the national team, the team of Derek Ross is the appearance of non. Today at the United Center, the United States will warm-up match against men's basketball team in the summer the first, then Ross will be staged a comeback after the show. In an interview, Ross said his speed and power, or the same as before. At the same time, his game has changed a lot.

K in the old coach, Ross just be myself to. "Ross's role is very simple, he only needs to take the ball, as long as possible to be myself."

as the first regular season MVP, which Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Ross will be the first time in nearly 9 months in front of the home fans in the game. "My game is completely different," said Ross, "came back last time, I'm just trying to get back before the game mode. But now, I am confident in myself. I think the upcoming game, you can see my defense at both ends to attack the opponent. I'm not impatient, I will use more roll, and then look at the situation decision."

because of his left knee cruciate ligament tear, Ross missed the entire 12-13 season. But last season only played 10 games, Ross with a right knee meniscus tear season Cheap 2012 NBA Finals Jerseys again. As the national team assistant, the Bulls coach Tom - Thibodeau Cheap Bucks Jerseys said, Ross is now Cheap USA Olympic Basketball Jerseys no longer like before forcing yourself to do something. "I think he made progress," Thibodeau said, "the last season when he returned some impatient, forcing yourself to do something. But now, I think he understood, more patience, to find a rhythm, and then control the team."

yes, he is now the shot shot, the ball passing, "continued Thibodeau," he also played great defense, he did a lot of things, but not be eager to hope for success, I think this is very important."

now Ross, want to be a better leader 1. "For me, this is my 1 better chance of becoming the leader," Ross said, "have more say in the locker room and on the field right. Yes, all of this from the Brazil team's warm-up match began. This is an important process for me, I can't escape, I think it will help me in the Bulls team next season. This will also help me and my team-mates more harmonious, the fact is always communicate with them to make our relationship better, I'm very grateful."

both two weeks ago in Las Vegas, or in Chicago, coach K said that Ross maintained a high level of. "I'm happy for Ross," coach K said, "we this team really worked very hard, this is I became an American coach practice since most hard 1 times, this is because of their efforts and attitude. Obviously, Ross is very outstanding, he is the team leader." (Jim)

没有评论:

发表评论