2014年4月21日星期一

Ding Junhui didn't reach the world championship level table has a static is not smooth

Xinhua Sheffield April 21st sports special telegram (reporter Ding Junhui Wang Zijiang) 21 day here at the World Snooker Championship first round exit, he the day's play is not satisfied, he felt might not to win a Cheap Throwback Rams Jerseys world championship level.

he said: "I can't play it very well, a lot of the opportunities are not caught. I tried my best, final pressure is too large, the luck is not good."

ranked second in the world of the season Ding Junhui scooped up 5 place match championship record, is one of the most popular the world championship. But his first round in the first stage by 6:3 lead, the second stage was qualifying player Worsley reversal, finally lost 9:10.

Ding Junhui said: "we have high expectations for me, I also very much the world champions, every year to play, may not have reached this level."

when asked about when to circle the dream world champion, he said: "I can't really say, maybe ladled a lifetime Cheap Throwback Redskins Jerseys can not, maybe next year you can scoop. The game is always difficult to say, who can predict this season I can scoop 5 champion?"

he also make fun of to say, this "one round", maybe it just took China Open champion. Because of this season several times, is to win a championship, the next game is the first round exit. After the German open so, Chengdu international tournament matches. "Maybe I won too much," he said with a smile.

of course, Ding Junhui think this defeat there are objective reasons. First is the opponent Worsley played very well, followed by the table is not too ideal, third is the afternoon match interrupt has great influence on the match result.

he said: "he played very well, especially in the face of pressure play quite well. I'm surprised he played well, especially in the last few games." As for the table, he said: "today the table edge is difficult to control, to play up the take-off, and electrostatic, beat is not very smooth."

Ding Junhui said at least two ball, this phenomenon has great influence on his score in a row, so that they could not give opponents more pressure. "I play more, a lot of time are used in a library, Cheap Throwback Vikings Jerseys if it is not up to my request, it will directly affect my play. This is not a problem to Cheap Throwback Buccaneers Jerseys the other players, but for me, great influence."

at the Cheap Throwback Chiefs Jerseys end of the game, Ding Junhui has just won a key board, he was to lead 9:8, before the next board can lock the victory. When the interrupt the game, gave the opponent a respite.

he said: "in fact the night game I play better, and more. But the match in the afternoon should let me to continue playing. (interruption) to me unfair, I won the most key of a disk, continue to play will be better." 2014/04/22 10:16

(end)

Xinhua news agency to draft this line of sports articles, forbidden reprint.

没有评论:

发表评论