2014年7月17日星期四

Neymar forgive Zuniga foul like this is not normal

recently, Brazil striker Neymar said, he has forgiven Columbia defender Zuniga. In the 1/4 final in a foul from behind, causing Neymar vertebral fracture, forced to farewell ahead of the world cup. cheap new era hats

Neymar in the day at the training base for the national team's press conference, his cheap NCAA Hats eyes shining with tears, a review of past Zhou Hei Mar said: "last cheap MLB Fitted Hats week was the most painful period in my life. If he (Zuniga) further multi hit two cm, I would have been sitting in wheelchair. All the football man knows, like this foul is not normal."

but Neymar said, he forgave Zuniga, not his gas regeneration. Neymar said: "yes, I forgive him. I cheap Beanies don't feel anger, resentment, what I feel is not. I wish him all the best, wish him happiness, success in the cheap NFL Fitted Hats occupation career." Afterwards Zuniga made a phone call to Neymar, said not intentionally hurting his. According to the Xinhua News Agency

没有评论:

发表评论